Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (Black)
- Dual Screens open up new possibilities - use the touch screen as an inventory reference for role-playing games, to view maps for your favourite strategy game, or see racing action from two perspectives at once
- Navigate menus or access inventory items simply by touching the screen with stylus or fingertip
- Tough film over touchscreen protects it
- Advanced 3D graphics engine and 16-channel audio, for graphics and Sound that are superior to other portable game systems
- All-new PictoChat feature allows DS users to write messages with an on-screen Keyboard or the stylus and send them wirelessly
- Built-in Microphone port for voice control of games, or for voice chat with other DS players
- Less than two-thirds the size of the original Nintendo DS
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B000FTQR8K
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 cm ; 440 g
- Release Date: 23 Jun. 2006
Nintendo DS Lite Black Games Console
In a nutshell:
It may have taken the world by storm with its huge range of genuinely innovative new games but there?s no denying that the Nintendo DS is not exactly the most portable of portable consoles. That?s all changed now with this sleek and sexy update.
When the Nintendo DS was first announced it was dismissed by many as a white elephant ? with a gimmicky interface and underpowered graphics. Over 15 million sales later and the story is a little different. The DS Lite is fully compatible with all existing Nintendo DS (and Game Boy Advance) games but it?s smaller, sleeker and lighter ? with a new design that perfectly matches the Nintendo Wii console. The most impressive feature is the new backlit screens which offer the sharpest image ever seen on a portable console. The DS Lite is available in three separate colours: White, Black and Pink.
Most exciting feature:
The DS Lite now has four brightness settings ? the highest is brighter than even the PSP and is clearly visible in any lighting condition. That sound? That'll be Sony executives running to the hills - wearing sunglasses.
Since you ask:
The Nintendo DS is the fast selling console ever in Japan. When the DS Lite was released, it sold out instantly, with queues of over 1,000 people a common sight.
The bottom line:
The DS gets a face lift to become Nintendo?s best looking portable ever. - Harrison Dent